Information pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what kind of data we collect, why and how we use them.
We treat two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
If you are a private person
If you are a private individual, when you register and when you place an order, we ask you to provide us with some data in order to use our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
- email address and password
- first name
- last name
- date and place of birth
- identification number
- billing address
- delivery address
- telephone number
Third parties data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data of young people under 16 years of age
If you are under the age of 16, you are not allowed to provide us with any personal data and you are not allowed to register on the website, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you may provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate deletion of any personal data acquired.
If you are a professional
If you are a professional, when you request us to create a professional account, you are asked to provide us with some data:
- company name, social security number, VAT number, registered office, operational headquarters, city, province, country, place of destination of goods, name of the legal representative, contact person’s name, time for loading and unloading goods, email address, certified e-mail, phone number, name of the shop sign, kind of business, kind of shop.
You can also decide to provide us with the following information:
- name of the holder, reference carrier, fax number, mobile number, administrative email address, website, archive images, traded brands, face book, instagram and twitter link.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data relative to the current (approximate) position of the device you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the section “Cookie”.
1. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We use the collected data mainly to complete the procedure related to the order you made (invoicing and shipping) and to offer you our services every day, to inform you about our business activities.
1.1. To guarantee to you the access to our services and improve their provision
We use your information to guarantee to you the access to our services and their provision, including:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- online shopping
- use of the "wish list" and "cart" features
- communications related to the provision of the service
- activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to purchases of pay services and possible debt recovery
These treatments are necessary to properly deliver our services.
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the collected data, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular we use them for:
- to communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships that concern us, by e-mail, sending SMS or push notifications, by telephone calls via operator, customer care service.
- to perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of opened e-mails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
1.3. To offer you a personalized service
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to present an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
2. IS THE DATA PROVISION MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by our website (any refusal to furnish the data in order to provide the service makes it impossible to use the said service); it is otherwise optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on our website and related applications.
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
3.1. Data holder
The data holder is Fashion Streetwear Italia S.r.l. in person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with registered office located in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Antonio Labriola n. 12, business register number, tax code and VAT number 03516860362te pro-tempore, con sede legale sita inVia Antonio Labriola n. 12 - 50012 Bagno a Ripoli (Firenze - Italia), iscritta al registro delle Imprese della Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Firenze sotto il numero REA FI - 621624, con codice fiscale e partita iva n. 03516860362
The data owner uses data controllers to achieve the purposes specified in point 1 and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor the protection of personal data.
For each request related to your personal data, compare with the following point 3.2.
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
The person in charge of data protection (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is Camilla Vincenzi.
We remind you that you can contact the DPO at any time and send any question or request regarding your personal data and the respect of your privacy by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
3.3. Subjects with whom personal data may be shared
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the operations - even technical - of our services, such as freight forwarders, providers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services.
- administrative and judicial authorities and bodies by virtue of legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
4. HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DATA, CHANGE THEM, DELETE THEM OR HAVE A COPY?
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area. Log in to your account and click on the "My personal data" section.
Remember that you can withdraw the consent you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the related flag.
4.2. Export and deletion of the processing of personal data
export your personal data (takeout) or request its deletion, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address with which you registered on our website.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The deletion of your data can also be done independently by accessing your account and clicking on the "Remove personal data from the store" section.
If a deletion request is made, it will be carried out within the specified technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.3. Exercise your rights
Any individual who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the said data, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and to the information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment of personal data based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive his/hers personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data processing owner without impediments
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com
5. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE STORED?
The data will be stored in paper and / or electronic / digital form and for a limited time to the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and with the current regulations.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, your personal data may be stored for 36 months.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years as required by law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit deletion of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of assessment and repression of crimes, for no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which has incorporated the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
6. HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computer, manual and automated tools and with motives strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with applicable regulations, a system of anti-spam verification on the communication.
This information may be subject to modification. If substantial changes are made to the process of the user’s data by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum clarity on their pages or through alternative or similar means.
Cookies and similar technologies
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a changing duration; they can in fact be deleted by closing the browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by FASHION STREETWEAR ITALIA S.r.l. (first-party cookies) or from other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in later point 2of the present document.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to treatment is given. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through the FASHION STREETWEAR ITALIA S.r.l. website and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and / or applications identified below for the purposes of proper service delivery. For best results we recommend to download the latest version of your browser and / or app.
We remind you that FASHION STREETWEAR ITALIA S.r.l. cannot guarantee the correct operation of the service and the effectiveness of the information contained in this document for previous versions of browsers and / or unsupported apps.
1.1. Desktop browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later version
- Firefox version 52.0 or later version
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later version
- Safari version 8 or later version
1.2. Mobile website browser
- iOS 7.1 or later version (iPhone 4 or later version): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later version: Chrome 28.0 or later version, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later version, Android browser.
1.3. Browser for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- iOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
2. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE PRESENT ON THE WEBSITE?
2.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by FASHION STREETWEAR ITALIA S.r.l. are:
(i) technical, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on the site or store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure that our platform is working properly.
(ii) analytical, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
2.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, visited pages, ...). These cookies are used to analyze the traffic on our pages and the behavior of users in an anonymous and aggregated form.
(ii) profiling purposes:
- marketing: we analyze your online actions so that we can provide, through third-party partners, contents and commercial offers in line with your interests, also based on your previous browsing experience. This information are managed separately from the identification data held by FASHION STREETWEAR ITALIA S.r.l.
- Third parties: Google Adwords (opt out), Facebook Business (opt out).
- personalized advertising: through these cookies we show you advertisements according to your preferences, habits or consumption choices.
The consent to the use of profiling cookies is provided by the user through the following methods: closing the banner containing the short information sheet, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking on any of its elements and can be withdrawn at any time.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site or to the service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided by most browsers
It is good to know, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the site's features may not be usable.
With reference to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you decide to opt-out, you will continue in any case to receive generic advertising.
To opt out and deactivate personalized advertisements by changing the settings of your mobile devices, follow the instructions below:
- On your device open the "Google Settings" app
- scroll down and select "Google"
- select "Ads"
- select "Disable interest ads" or "Disable personalized advertisement"
The iOS devices use the Apple Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to restrict the monitoring with this identifier, visit the "Settings on your device" app or visit the website https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND HOW TO OPT-OUT
The Youonlinechoice and Networkadvertising.org platforms offer the possibility to refuse or accept the cookies of many digital advertising professionals.
To find out more about targeted advertising, you can consult the following pages:
Last update 25/05/2018